1. Pour 7-8 liters of clean water into a plastic pail and add one 25-kg bag of NovTek Tile Adhesive by gradual mixing.
2. Always put water first in the container before adding NovTek Tile Adhesive for proper preparation.
3. Mix thoroughly until a trowel able consistency is attained.
4. The mixture should be pasty and lump-free consistency.
5. Let the mixture stand for 10-15 minutes while allowing to slake.
6. Then stir again.
1. Using a special notched trowel (6mm x 6mm) spread over 1-2 square meter area at a time only.
2. Lay down tiles and adjust accordingly.
3. Use tile spacers to ensure the correct spacing of the tiles.
4. Ensure that the spread adhesive is used in 15-20 minutes maximum.
5. Regularly check adhesive bed to ensure that no film layer has formed on the surface.
If so disregard, mix and spread a new batch straight from the mixing pail.
COVERAGE AREA : 5-7 m2/25 kg bag
ADHESIVE STRENGTH : ≥0.5 N/mm2
VOC CONTENT : Very low odor SHELFLIFE : 12 Months
FORM : Powder
COLOR : Gray/ White
WATER/POWDER RATIO : 7-8Liters of water for 25 kg
POTLIFE : 3-4 hours
CURING TIME : 7 days onward
OPEN TIME : 15 minutes
CONSISTENCY : homogenous paste mortar
PACKAGING : 25 kg/b ag