Is a cementitious compound designed for
grouting ceramic tiles. It is used for grouting joints up to 6mm in
width between wall and floor tiles. It is formulated with
proprietary technology to ensure durability, color consistency and
• High impact resistance
• Resistant to cracking, shrinking and wear
• For interior/exterior grouting
Used to fill the spaces between tiles or mosaics, and is often used
to secure tile to its base.
Always store in a cool and dry area at room temperature.
Clean the areas that grout will be applied to prevent loosening or
cracking of the grout once it has applied.
• Add approximately 250 ml water for every kg of grout.
• Slowly add the grout powder to the water in a clean plastic
• Stir until pasty, lump-free consistency is achieved.
• Allow the mix to stand for 20-15 minutes; stir again.
• Use a rubber float or squeegee working the paste deeply into the
joint, employing a diagonal motion.
• Remove excess grout using a wet sponge in the same diagonal
strokes to avoid dislodging the embedded grout.
• For added protection against water infiltration, dirt and stains
apply NovTek Grout Sealer after 24 hours.
: 1.5 m2-4 m2 @ 6mm width
: 3 mm
COMPRESSIVE STRENGTH : 9.1 N/mm2@7d
: Very low odor SHELFLIFE : 12
: Colored Powder
COLOR : 19
WATER/POWDER RATIO : 500 ml per 2 kg pack
POTLIFE : 3-4
CONSISTENCY : homogenous paste mortar
PACKAGING : 2 kg/bag