NovTek SUPER FLEX is a high
performance polymer-modified tile adhesive with enhanced
flexibility to absorb slight movement or vibration on substrates
like steel, wood, fiber-cement, and gypsum board.
• Prevents tile cracks and bonding failure.
• High standing and adhesive tensile strength.
• Enhanced flexibility to absorb slight vibration.
• Extended open time of up to 30 minutes.
• Easy workability and longer pot life.
• Lower labor cost and reduced installation time.
• For interior and exterior tie installations.
This product is suitable for bonding on fiber-cement, wood, steel,
& gypsum board. It is also used on bonding of ceramic tiles,
natural stones, granite, marble, & mosaics.
Always store in a cool and dry area. NovTek SUPER PLEX Tile
Adhesive has a shelf life of about (1) year.
Surfaces must be fully cured, clean, dry and free from
• Pour 5-1/2 to 6 liters of clean water into a plastic pail and add
one 25-kg bag of NovTek SUPER FLEX Tile Adhesive by gradual
• Always put water first in the container before adding the powder
for proper preparation.
• Mix thoroughly until a trowelable consistency is attained. The
mixture should be pasty and lump-free consistency.
• Let the mixture stand for 10-15 minutes while allowing to slake.
Then stir again.
• Using a special notched trowel (6mm-12 mm) spread over 1-2 m2 at
a time only.
• Lay down tiles and adjust accordingly. Use tile spacers to ensure
the correct spacing of the tiles.
• Ensure that the spread adhesive is used in 25-30 minutes in
• Regularly check adhesive bed to ensure that no film layer has
formed on the surface. If so disregard, mix and spread a new batch
straight from the mixing pail.
FORM : Powder
COLOR : Gray and white.
PACKAGING : 25 kg.
COVERAGE : 5-7 m2