NovTek POWER GRIP is a high
performance polymer- modified tile adhesive for preventing vertical
slippage of large, heavy, natural and synthetic decorative stones,
• Prevents vertical slippage on wall installations.
• High standing and adhesive tensile strength.
• Extended open time of up to 30 minutes.
• Easy workability and longer pot life.
• Lower labor cost and reduced installation time.
• For interior and exterior tie installations.
• Can hold tiles 60 cm. x 60 cm. in size
For all types of natural and synthetic decorative stones and
Always store in a cool and dry area. NovTek POWER GRIP Tile
Adhesive has a shelf life of about (1) year.
Surfaces must be fully cured, clean, dry and free from
• Pour 6-7 liters of clean water into a plastic pail and add one
25-kg bag of NOVTEK Power Grip Tile Adhesive by gradual mixing.
• Always put water first in the container before adding Novtek
Power Grip Tile Adhesive for proper preparation.
• Mix thoroughly until a trowelable consistency is attained. The
solution should be pasty and lump-free consistency.
• Let the mixture stand and stir again after 10-15 minutes while
allowing to slake. Then stir again.
• Using a special notched trowel (6mm-12 mm) spread over 1-2 m2
area at a time only.
• Lay down tiles and adjust accordingly. Use tile spacers to ensure
the correct spacing of the tiles.
• Ensure that the spread adhesive is used in 25-30 minutes in
• Regularly check adhesive bed to ensure that no film layer has
formed on the surface. If so disregard, mix and spread a new batch
straight from the mixing pail.
FORM : Powder
Form COLOR : Gray and white.
PACKAGING : 25 kg.
COVERAGE : 5-7 m2