It is a high performance polymer modified tile
adhesive designed for bonding of large and non-porous ceramic
tiles, natural stones, granite, marbles and
mosaics,vitrified,rectified,homogenous and mosaic.It is also used
for tile-over-tile application
• For installation on non-porous ceramic tiles.
• Used for vitrified tiles, mosaic tiles, granite tile and other
• Also recommended for pool tile installations, bathrooms and
• Modified adhesive strength for heavy duty purposes
• Easy workability.
• High Strength tile adhesive for TILE OVER TILE installations.
• Prevents tile cracks and bonding failure
• For exterior and interior installation
• Resistant to slip with long open time
This product can be used in any type of tiles.
Availability of the product
NovTek Heavy Duty Tile Adhesive is available on Gray and White
powder with 25 kg. packaging.
Always store in a cool and dry area at room temperature.
Surface must be cured ,clean, dry and free from contaminants
• Pour 6-7 liters of clean water into a plastic pail and add one
25-kg bag of NOVTEK Heavy Duty Tile Adhesive by gradual mixing.
• Always put water first in the container before adding Novtek
Heavy-Duty Tile Adhesive for proper preparation.
• Mix thoroughly until a trowelable consistency is attained. The
solution should be pasty and lump-free consistency.
• Let the mixture stand and stir again after 10-15 minutes while
allowing to slake. Then stir again.
• Using a special notched trowel (6mm - 12mm) spread over 1-2
square meter area at a time only.
• Lay down tiles and adjust accordingly. Use tile spacers to ensure
the correct spacing of the tiles.
• Ensure that the spread adhesive is used in 15-20 minutes
• Regularly check adhesive bed to ensure that no film layer has
formed on the surface, if so disregard mix and spread a new batch
straight from the mixing pail.
COVERAGE AREA :
: 6 mm
ADHESIVE STRENGTH : ≥1 N/mm2
: Very low odor SHELFLIFE : 12 Months
COLOR : Gray
WATER/POWDER RATIO : 6-7 Liters of water for 25 kg
POTLIFE : 3-4
CURING TIME : 7 days
CONSISTENCY : homogenous paste mortar
PACKAGING : 25 kg/bag